Kate Pearce is giving away a basket of signed books from her backlist, a signed copy of her latest release, KISS OF THE ROSE
Answer the question “What makes the perfect first kiss?” in the comment section of this blog, the contest post on Kate’s blog, Twitter, Kate’s Facebook Fan Page or emailing contests(AT)knightagency.net. You can enter multiple times. See details below
KISS OF THE ROSE FIRST KISS CONTEST
Prize: Gift basket featuring signed books from Kate Pearce’s backlist, as well as a signed copy of KISS OF THE ROSE. Plus, a bag of Hershey’s Kisses and spa goodies including Kate’s exclusively blended KISS OF THE ROSE perfume and infused soap.
How to Enter: Answer the question, “What makes the perfect first kiss?”
FIVE WAYS TO WIN
1. Via Twitter, answer the question, “What makes the perfect first kiss?” in 140 characters or less. Use the hash tag #KissoftheRose.
2. Via Kate’s author blog OR The Knight Agency blog, answer the question “What makes the perfect first kiss?” by commenting here in the contest post or in the comment section of this contest post on The Knight Agency blog <http://www.knightagency.blogspot.com/> .
3. Via Facebook, reply to the contest post on Kate’s Facebook Fan page <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kate-Pearces-Fan-Page/220636502580> answering the question prompt.
4. Email your answer to Contests(AT)Knightagency.net
1. The winner will be chosen randomly. This contest runs from Monday, August 9th thru Thursday, August 12th at midnight ET.
2. Mutiple entries are accepted. Meaning you can enter up to five times by posting an answer on Twitter, FB, Blogger (TKA and Kate’s blog) and emailing your answer. However, the entries MUST be different. For instance, you cannot answer the question the same way on both Twitter and Facebook. Also, please be sure to comment within the contest post whether on Blogger or Facebook to ensure your entry is counted.
3. The winner will be announced on Friday, August 13th on Kate’s author blog, The Knight Agency blog and via both Kate and TKA’s Twitter accounts (@KnightAgency and @Kate4Queen). If the winner does not claim their prize within two weeks of the announcement, another winner will be selected. If the second winner chosen does not respond within two weeks, the prize will be declared void.